ICID 2013 Call For Paper
International Conference on Indonesian Development (ICID) 2013 will be held incooperation between Indonesian Student Association in Netherlands (PPI Belanda), Indonesian Embassy Den Haag, BNI 46 and Institute of Social Studies (ISS) of Erasmus University. The event will take place at ISS, Den Haag on September, 12-14, 2013.
This International conference on the theme of the development in Indonesia is a conference designed to become a hub between Indonesian and internationalscholars, policy makers (executive and legislative), professionals and the public. It will be an exciting opportunity for Indonesian scholars to exchange their ideas through interactive and comprehensive discussions. This conference aims to create a “blueprint” of an ideal Indonesia development.
The theme of ICID 2013 is:
“The Innovation-driven Economy as the Fundamental of the Indonesian Economic Growth”
The conference committee invites submission on the following sub-themes and topics. However, researches on overlapping and relevant topics are also accepted.
1. Policy towards competitive economy
· Problems, challenge, and opportunity to improve the quality of economic growth
· Impact of industrial, fiscal, and monetary policy to innovation activities
· Political and policy making challenge to raise the competitiveness
· Triple helix model-based policy
· Benchmark from developed and transitional/emerging market countries/regions
2. Innovation-driven economy from social science, management, and technological perspective
· Creative economy
· Social aspect of innovation-driven economy· Benchmark of management practices from developed and emerging markets/regions countries that fit for the Indonesian context
Abstract (max. 300 words) must be written in English and include background of the research, research questions, methods, findings, conclusions and keywords.Deadline for abstract submission is April 15th, 2013. The accepted authors should submit their full papers and register to the conference by June 30th, 2013 in order for their abstracts to be included in the final program. Abstracts and papers can only be submitted electronically through the conference website athttp://icid.ppibelanda.org/ under “Abstract and Paper Submission” tagline.
The conference will feature 48 oral presentations and 24 poster presentations. In total, the conference will bring together 150 participants from all over the world, in their capacities as researchers, academicians, professionals, as well as Indonesian policy makers’ representatives.
Please do not hesitate to reach us at:
We are looking forward to seeing you in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Publication of ICID 2013
NB ! Silahkan Copy paste, dengan tetap mencantumkan sumber ke info-lomba.com juga. Trims :-) Follow twitter kami: @infolomba_indo