In terms of natural resources, it can be said Indonesia is the richest country world wide, but why are many people poor? Certainly something is wrong.
Indonesia needs deconstruction and 2014 is a year in which there will be a big event, the election of legislative candidates and Indonesia’s presidential election. At least the event can be interpreted as the momentum of deconstruction in Indonesia. We need people who are competent to fix Indonesia. We need pro-welfare laws. To do it all, we must first map out what is really happening in our country today. Terms of a deconstruction is getting the facts right.
In an attempt to present the facts of Indonesian to this day, so that appropriate future direction of deconstruction in the right direction, the Muhammadiyah Special Branch Manager / PCIM RUSSIA organizes International articles writing competition with the theme "PORTRAIT OF INDONESIA 2014".
The Winners’ Prize:
1. Winner: a ticket trip to Russia or Jakarta, cash Rp. 1,000,000 (one million Rupiah), a souvenir of Russia, special certificate, and will be included in a book”INDONESIA 2014” published by PCIM Russia.
2. Second Place: Cash Rp. 2,500,000 (two million and five hundred thousand Rupiah), a souvenir of Russia, special certificate, and will be included in a book “INDONESIA 2014” published by PCIM Russia.
3. Third Place: Cash Rp. 2,000,000 (two million Rupiah), a souvenir of Russia, special certificate, and will be included in a book “INDONESIA 2014” published by PCIM Russia.
4. Fourth Place: Cash Rp. 1,500,000 (one million and five hundred thousand Rupiah), a souvenir of Russia, and the special certificate.
5. Top 10 (the best nominee 5 to 10): Russian souvenir, special certificate.
6. All participants will receive Certificates of Participation (jpg).
Terms and Conditions:
1. The work has not been published to the media (whether in print or electronic form).
2. Original works of authors (not paraphrase or copy-paste).
3. Each participant may submit a maximum of two texts.
4. The manuscript pages 3-10, A4, font Times New Roman (Arabic and Russian adjust), Size 12, space 1.5, Margin: top (3 cm), left (3 cm), right (3 cm) bottom (3 cm).
5. Transfer the registration contribution Rp. 50,000 (fifty thousand Rupiah-IDR) into account:
101-00-0604497-6, the name of: NURUL WIRDA,
MANDIRI BANK, BRANCH OFFICE PONDOK INDAH, JAKARTA.
6. Write on the home page before the script (either one or two manuscripts):
Full name, address, phone number (home/ mobile phone), email address, the transfer receipt, Identity Card and a color photo.
7. Share this information with the poster via facebook / twitter to 20 friends.
*info ini dikirim oleh Muhammadiyah Rusia via email*
NB ! Silahkan Copy paste, dengan tetap mencantumkan sumber ke info-lomba.com juga. Trims :-) Follow twitter kami: @infolomba_indo